Submitted by: Olivia
Recipe Source Country: Argentina
Cooking/Prep time: < 10 min
It’s amazing and if you go to Argentina you have to eat them.
- chicken breasts, Garlic Parsley, eggs, Bread crumbs, Oil for frying, Salt and pepper to taste
- Marinate the breasts with salt and pepper.
- In a bowl place the beaten eggs, garlic and parsley, finely chopped.
- Bathe the breasts with egg and then with breadcrumbs
- Fry in plenty of hot oil until golden brown on both sides.
- Place them on absorbent paper to remove excess fat and then serve accompanied by potatoes, salad or rice.
You can make them in the oven ( its going to take a little bit longer but its healthier)
You can add mustard to the bowl with the eggs (just 1 tablespoon )
When its done you can also add tomato, ham and cheese to make them in the “Napolitana” way (Milanesas Napolitanas are my favorites)
Put lemon juice on the top to make them even better.