The Viaggio Italiano Merit Scholarship is available for students interested in studying abroad for a year in Italy.
- No previous language experience is required.
- Students must be applying for the year program departing in September 2019.
- Two (2) to four (4) awards will be given.
- Scholarships can be combined with a Global Leaders Need-Based award.
- A selection committee of AFS staff and volunteers will review applications to select scholarship recipients.
- Applications submitted after the scholarship deadline will not be considered for the scholarship.
How to Apply:
- To be considered, start or continue to work on your AFS application.
- Contact email@example.com to request the Viaggio Italiano Scholarship essay task or speak with your Study Abroad Specialist at 1 (800) AFS-INFO.
- Once requested, the Viaggio Italiano Scholarship essay will appear in the Next Steps of your AFS dashboard.
Deadline:The deadline to apply for the Viaggio Italiano Scholarship is March 14, 2019.
Contact Information:If you have any questions, please reach out to the Scholarship Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.