The Coast2Coast Italia Scholarship is available for students interested in studying abroad for a year in Italy.
- One (1) merit and need-based full scholarship is available.
- You will be hosted in the Reggio Emilia, Italy.
- No previous language experience is required.
- A selection committee of AFS staff and volunteers will review applications to select scholarship recipients.
- Applications submitted after the scholarship deadline will not be considered for the scholarship.
Students must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Applying to the Italy year program departing in September 2019.
Qualify for financial assistance.
- Families who qualify typically have household incomes of $85,000 or less, though some extenuating circumstances will be considered.
- The scholarship may not be combined with Global Leaders Need-Based award, but you will automatically be considered for both.
How to Apply:
- To be considered, start or continue to work on your AFS application.
- Complete the Coast2 Coast Italia Interest Form.
- Submit the FAST financial aid application.
- Complete your AFS Letter to Host Family and Letter of Recommendation on your application by the deadline.
Deadline:The deadline to apply for the Coast2Coast Italia Scholarship is has passed.
Contact Information:If you have any questions, please reach out to the Scholarship Team at email@example.com.