Sign up to receive updates about the Project: Change and other study abroad opportunities.
Sustainable Development 101
- We the People for the Global Goals A celebrity-packed video from the Global Goals promoting the UN’s Global Goals. (3 mins)
- Introducing the Global Goals and World’s Largest Lesson, Part 1 with Malala An animation from the World’s Largest Lesson with Malala that introduces the idea of sustainable development, The Global Goals, and World’s Largest Lesson. (5 mins)
- Introducing the Global Goals and World’s Largest Lesson, Part 2 with Emma Watson An animation from the World’s Largest Lesson with Emma Watson that gives examples of projects working to impact the Global Goals. (5 mins)
- What is Sustainable Development? An animated short from the World’s Largest Lesson that defines sustainable development and explains how and why it is so important for our world.
- Sustainable Development Goals: 17 Goals to Transform our World The primary source of information about the UN Sustainable Development Goals (aka. The Global Goals). Get an overview or dig deeper into the specific targets that make up the goals, the social problems underlying them, and work being done to reach them.
- The Global Goals homepage General insights and many resources that dive into the Global Goals.
- Global Citizenship in Action: Accomplishing Sustainable Development Goals An article from AFS International that interviews two AFS Trustees (who are experts in development and education) about the importance of the SDGs and how we can achieve them together.
- SDG Index And Dashboards Report 2018: Global Responsibilities Annual overview of countries’ performance on the 17 SDGs from the Sustainable Development Solutions Network. Search by country or focus on a goal within this long, detailed report that tracks the world’s progress toward the goals.