In this role, you’ll have the chance to put your organizational abilities to use by working with one of our 80 volunteer teams across the country. You’ll use your networking and people skills to match the needs of AFS to the skills and interests of local volunteers.
If you’re interested in coordination, organization, and meeting new people, this position could be the right fit for you!
- Help recruit and welcome new volunteers
- Share information about various volunteer opportunities
- Match the skills and talents of volunteers with the needs of AFS
- Coordinate and organize volunteers at local and/or national events
- Help organize local volunteer recognition efforts
You’re a good fit if you’re interested in…
- Meeting new people
- Working with volunteers
- Motivation and mentorship
- Public speaking