Who We Are
AFS-USA is part of a worldwide network of AFS partner organizations that work together to advance global education and foster meaningful connections across cultures. As the network’s largest partner, AFS-USA works to increase the global competency of U.S. citizens by providing a variety of international and intercultural learning experiences to individuals, families, schools, and communities. We are proud of our Staff of approximately 200 dedicated individuals, working from our national office in New York City as well as home offices across the country, who collaborate with our more than 4,000 AFS-USA Volunteers to deliver high quality programs and global education resources. These include: immersion based study abroad experiences in over 40 countries worldwide; opportunities to host foreign AFS exchange students; and global learning workshops and curricula for educator, schools and businesses.
It is the policy AFS-USA to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to actual or perceived race, color, religion, creed, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship status, age, marital status, partnership status, disability, sexual orientation, gender (sex), military status, unemployment status, prior record of arrest or conviction (except as permitted by law) predisposing genetic characteristics, or status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual offenses and stalking, and to maintain an environment free of harassment on any of the above-noted grounds, including sexual harassment or retaliation.
- Development Manager, Individual Giving and Scholarships - New York, NY
- Director of Development - New York, NY
- Airport Coordinator - New York, NY
- Seasonal Hosting Operations Adviser - New York, NY
- Seasonal Inbound Sponsored Programs Travel Assistant, Hosting - New York, NY
- Seasonal Inbound Sponsored Programs Logistics Assistant, Hosting - New York, NY
- Seasonal Compliance Assistant - New York, NY
- Sending Onsite Travel Assistant - New York, NY
- Hosting and Sending Travel Assistant - New York, NY
- Senior Executive Assistant - New York, NY
- Regional Travel and Logistics Assistant - New York, NY
- Participant Support Intern - New York, NY